Cincom’s best-selling L series machines have been relaunched with exciting new functions.
The L20XIIB5 finally enables simultaneous 5-axis control, greatly expanding the machining range of CNC automatic lathes. Improved basic performance, along with great advances in ease of use.
- The latest NC unit is installed. This enables simultaneous 5-axis control, and machining of contoured surfaces with highly flexible tool movements.
- B-axis tools expand the machining range for the front spindle to 110°. This allows more complex machining with higher accuracy.
- A15-inch touch panel is adopted, and the new HMI (Human Machine Interface) enables intuitive operation.
- The cutting room door is a flip-up type with a built-in damper, and provides a wide opening for good operating convenience.The larger window also improves visibility when the door is closed.
- Motor-driven knock-out devices, loaders/unloaders, ATC units, servo-driven chucking devices, etc., are available. Peripheral units with greater ease of use support factory automation.