CITIZEN MACHINERY Co., Ltd. abides by the law and strives to continuously improve the management of environmental loads by operating a transparent Environmental Management System (EMS) as a part of corporate activities under its environmental policy, which states: “Contributing to and Striving to be Respected by the Citizens of the World”.
We take it that, for consideration for the environment, it is important to “produce environment-friendly products”, which minimize the impact on the environment, in the “presentation of products” as a main duty for a manufacturer, as much as the saving of energy and resources and the reduction of waste and hazardous chemical substances.
Our “Green Procurement” is one of our efforts to lessen the burden on the environment by purchasing products, parts and raw materials preferentially from suppliers which are promoting environmental management activities.
We would very much appreciate it if you also could reconsider the importance of concern for the environment and cooperate with our green procurement activities.
Overview of Green Procurement at Citizen Machinery
- Products, components that comprise products, raw materials, packing materials (except those for protection during shipping), accessories, and the like.
- What is Green Procurement?
- Green Procurement means prioritizing the purchase of environmentally-friendly products, components, and raw materials from suppliers who actively promote environmental management when sourcing.
- Purchasing policy
- We will prioritize purchasing "green parts" from "green suppliers" based on our Green Procurement Guidelines.
* Please refer to our Green Procurement Guidelines and Green Procurement Guideline -- Supplementary Volume.
To be submitted by suppliers
We request that these be submitted in accordance with the above Green Procurement Guidelines. Please download the three forms below to complete and submit.